I realized something about myself this morning that came as somewhat of a shock. I'm strange. LOL Hmm, I've heard the first step is admitting it. So, I'm about to fill you in on the strangeness of Anne Rainey.
- It's nothing for me to open a package of ramen noodles and just eat the noodles, uncooked. Like a cookie or something.
- I almost always eat a ho-ho in small bits. First the outside chocolate layer, then I peel the inside cake part and it it.
- I rarely, if ever, put ice in my pop.
- I read magazines from back to front, this might be because I'm left handed...? Who knows.
- I prefer the corner pieces of a pizza. Don't care for the middles at all.
- I save old shampoos and conditioners. My bathroom cabinet is full of half used bottles. Why? I have no clue. I just can't seem to bring myself to toss them.
- I sleep in a cocoon. I have three blankets. Two of them are quilts, but one is a king sized blanket that I fold in two. I sleep inside the two halves so that the blanket is surrounding me.
- My feet are always cold, but I hate wearing shoes.
- I wear black almost all the time. Not for any fashionable reason, I just do. I guess colors just seem to look strange on me.
- I never wash my face. Shocker, I know. LOL But I never have, I see no reason to start now. In the shower I'll splash water on my face, that's about it though.
- I started going gray when I was in my early twenties. I'd be all gray by now if I stopped dying.
- I'm easy going almost all the time. It takes a lot to get me yelling. Friends who know my brothers could never figure out how I ended up so calm when they've always been like great big thunder clouds.
- When I eat, I'm all about texture. If it's mushy or slimy, I won't touch it with a ten foot pole. Oatmeal, mushrooms, crab legs. Yuk.
- The smell of eggs frying makes me want to hurl.
- and the strangest of the strange: I never paint my fingernails, though my toe nails are never without polish.
Now, you can leave me hanging in the wind all alone, or you can tell me one of your quirks...Come on, one won't hurt, right? LOL