Friday, December 12, 2008

My little Smiley Face



I can't believe it has been one year today since I had my baby girl. Time flies doesn't it? She's doing some many new things and before I know it she'll be heading off to school for the first time. She's in that point where everything is so new...so amazing. The smallest things make her smile. She's seriously the smiliest baby I've ever seen. We call her smiley face. She can say Mama, Dada and hi. She'll wave at herself while saying hi to you and its so darn cute. She's going to be fun, and outgoing, I can already tell. She's a daredevil, and a little toughy. She loves Dora the explorer and watching her big sister do anything. She looks up to M so much. I love watching the two of them together.

I'm so lucky to be able to call her my daughter.

6 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Awwww. Happy, happy birthday to Miss Smiley Face. I remember when she was born. Such a little sweetie with the very sweet mommy.

MUAH!

Tonya said...

Wow time just flies by!

Happy birthday little miss! =)))))

Amy Ruttan said...

OMG it's been a year. I still think of her as the newborn. *shaking head in disbelief*

Anne Rainey said...

Oh wow, time does fly!! It wasn't that long ago that you were pregnant! LOL

A VERY happy birthday!! :)

Unknown said...

Happy B-day to the smiley face. I love babies. That's a wonderful age and it's great you know to enjoy it.

It does go fast. My baby (one and only) is now 12 I'm not how it happened but the recent chest zit say the teens are around the next turn. It's wild ride for us.

Give her a big kiss for me.

Connie

Genella deGrey said...

Time does fly.
My third child will start school next year.
Don't blink, Kelley! If you do, our kids will be starting Jr. High!
:)
G.