Friday, July 10, 2009

Lone Star Lycan is OUT! It's Contest time!


Today Lone Star Lycan is out at Ellora's Cave. This is the second book of my High Plains Shifters series. Highland Beast, book one, came out in May. Anyway, it's exciting to have a series!!!! YAY! Remember the other day when I was talking about writing outside the box? For me, writing shifters was a giant step outside the box because I never thought my imagination could stretch that far. Boy, am I glad I was wrong about that.

Now Ringo's Ride, book three, has gone through the editing process and I'm only waiting on the cover and a release date. I'll be sure to let you know about that. Hoping it's SOON.

In honor of the occasion, I'm having a contest. I don't do DIFFICULT with this contest stuff and who needs the stress on a Friday, right? So just leave me a comment and on Monday, I'll have Anne announce my winner. I'm offering a download of Lone Star Lycan OR, if you prefer, go over to my website. http://www.reginacarlysle.com/ and look around. If there is another book you would prefer, let me know and I'll get it to you instead. How does that sound? I have both print and ebooks listed over there.

And since it's Friday, let me that this opportunity to wish you a happy weekend. Enjoy every minute of it! I've added my trailer for Lone Star Lycan. I know I've posted it before but today, I just couldn't resist posting it again!


Buy the book HERE!

Blurb:

She came to dusty west Texas to bury the dead. But one look from Joe’s smoldering eyes made Quinn Harlow grow wet and needy. The cowboy was too big, too sexy, too everything, and more man than she’d ever had before. Though she was just a visitor, her heart begged her to stay and find her destiny with him on these desolate plains.

Joe McKinnon, alpha of the Wolf Creek pack, takes one look at his destined mate and knows he’ll have his hands full dealing with the sassy female. A single glance has his cock going hard. One touch has him willing to move mountains to claim her. He knows it won’t be easy to tame the woman who holds his future in her hands.

Reader Advisory: Includes a scintillating M/F/M ménage scene. Enjoy!

Excerpt:

“Leave us, Tobias. I’ll finish this with Quinn.”
“Yes, lord.”
Lord?
Okay. Had she landed in an alternate dimension? Was she caught in some weird time warp where people addressed other as lord?
But she didn’t have time to dwell on that now. Joe expected her to drop everything, leave her life, her home and live out here in the damn wilderness. Well, nobody told her what to do and that was a fact. At the sound of Tobias leaving and the door snapping closed, she stood and glared at Joe.
“I know I let you get a little friendly out there at the cemetery. Too damn friendly.” She rolled her eyes. “Jeez, talk about an understatement. I don’t know what possessed me. A moment of madness I reckon, but I won’t be dictated to by you or by my dead father. Got that, Joe?”
Joe turned more fully toward her and for the first time she saw a hint of humor gentle the lines of his lips. “I know what possessed you, darlin’. Pure and simple, it was lust, sexual power. A need to be fucked long and hard by a man who understands you. You felt the connection between us and you can try all damn day to deny it but it was there.”
She wanted to refute it, spit it out at him, tell him he was wrong but he advanced, rounded the desk in two long strides to jerk her into his arms and it was as if the very breath was sucked from her lungs. His big hands roamed the surface of her bare arms and all that heat tore through her like a blast as he took her mouth. Silenced. Submissive. She’d never felt that way before. A woman who spoke her mind and dominated those around her with the force of her size and personality, she was suddenly new. Brand new.
His tongue swept with devastating precision into the cavern of her mouth, leaving Quinn to drink his breath, taste the wild flavor of this stranger. But he didn’t feel like a stranger, as his tongue tangled with hers. The feel of his massive chest pressed against her breasts seemed predestined, something she’d known before and had ached to explore in her naughtiest dreams. Quinn’s nipples tightened sharply. Joe must’ve felt it too because he broke the kiss, sucked in a breath and buried his face against the curve of her shoulder.
Lost. She was lost in sensation to the point she hardly noticed when the edge of the giant walnut desk nudged her butt. Joe made a sound of frustration, half-growl, half-groan and Quinn felt him touch the nape of her neck and fumble with the big button that held up the halter of the black linen dress. She couldn’t think. Couldn’t muster a protest, when the fabric loosened and he latched onto a diamond-hard nipple with his hungry mouth.
He sucked hard sending a zip of energy through that pleasure point where it arrowed sharply downward to curl low in her belly. A gush of moisture rained from her pussy, further dampening her sorry excuse for panties. Joe drew back to give her a molten stare, full of promise and heat, before he lowered his eyes to take in her bare breasts. “Damn, woman. You’re the sweetest thing I’ve even seen.”




23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Release Day - I can't wait to read this!
Tessie Bradford

Debbie Tsikuris said...

First a hot video & then a hotter excerpt, can't wait to read "Lone Star Lycan".
Sounds, lets see oh yea HOT!

Regina Carlysle said...

Thanks, ladies!

Anonymous said...

HA That sounds great! I love reading sassy women and the alpha men who try to control them! :D Congrats on your release!

Unknown said...

Hot, hot, hot! Enjoy your release day!

Minnette Meador said...

I must have this books...pick me! Pick me! :)

Regina Carlysle said...

SNICKER. I'm actually doing a giveaway at my Regina blog too. So head over there and you can sign up twice. LOL..

http://www.reginacarlysle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

See it is a good thing I read the excerpt before I saw this youtube. I found myself focusing only on the long haird lonely man and not reading he captions. Bad me...bad me. :) I am already on this one. I love HB and I cannot wait to see what happens in this story. Von V.

Regina Carlysle said...

Snicker. That lonely man doesn't stay lonely for long, thank GOD. He's too damn pretty for that.

LauraGuevara08 said...

Regina...that cover and video is HOT...had to watch it several times to make sure I didn't miss anything :-D CONGRATS!

LORETTA CANTON said...

Hi,

I'm ready to read this book.

loretta,
lbcanton@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Wow. This sounds hots. I'm definitely putting it in the MUST BE READ!! file.

Enjoy the release of the new book

Kiakia222@yahoo.com

Kelley Nyrae said...

Congrats on the release, Reg!! Can't wait to read it. Sounds fanstatic.

Emma Lai said...

Congratulations on the release, Regina! Having a series out is great!

Julia Barrett said...

Leaving you a comment girl in the hopes that I win! Congrats on the release! So happy for you.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new release! Sounds great!

Caffey said...

Oh yum! I love this already! (Loved the close up of him too on that cover on the video!) Huge congrats on the release. I'd love to read more of Joe! That kiss sizzled!

Cathy M said...

Oh man, this sounds so good, Regina. After posting on your blog, I went and bought Highland Beast, and I'm lovin it. I can never have enough sexy shifters.

Fran did a great job on the trailer, love the music she picked.

caity_mack(at)yahoo(dot)com

Babyblue22 said...

Happy Release Day!!
Great Video! And I love the excerpt.
I definitely look forward to reading this series!
~Afshan
Afshan522@aol.com

Carol L. said...

Congrats on the release. I have to play catch up with The Highland Beast (I love anything that wears a kilt :) or sounds like hedoes lol )Between that and the new one Lone Star Lycan I'll be in seventh heaven. Nothing like a "too" much anything cowboy, especially a shifter into a wolf.
Thank you so much for this series.
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com

SiNn said...

Happy release im new to your work it all sounds awesome please count me in the contest

Unknown said...

Hi Regina,I just had to buy and read your book the expert made it sound sooo good. it was sooo good I didn't want it to end.I'm really looking forward to reading your next book about Ringo and Rayne's story.I haven't read Highland beast yet and would LOVE to read it.Keep up the GOOD work!!

Regina Carlysle said...

Awwww....thanks Conboo. I appreciate that sooo much. You are entered both here at 3ww and at my Regina blog.