Monday, November 2, 2009

Dad's surgery!

I don't have much time, but I did want to ask you all to keep my Dad in your prayers this week. He's in the hospital for tests. On wednesday he'll have the surgery where they'll take care of of that clogged artery, which caused him to have two strokes recently.

Also, today is Mom's birthday. She gets to spend it in the hospital with my Dad. Not a load of fun, needless to say!

Anyway, I'm heading up there now. With luck this week will go smoothly and he'll be home, in his easy chair, sipping coffee by Friday!

4 comments:

Wendi Zwaduk and Megan Slayer said...

You got it! I know how hard it is when a parent is having problems like that.

Hugs,

Wendi

Kelley Nyrae said...

I will have him and your family in my prayers, Anne. Keep us posted.

Regina Carlysle said...

Thoughts and prayers going out to you all!

Jake - but not the one said...

I hope all goes well today, Anne.

Jake