Thursday, July 8, 2010

Inspiring!!




When it comes to writing, sometimes you just need a little push to start that next manuscript or finish the current one. Sometimes you need a big push though. When I heard/watched this video about Sylvester Stallone's rise to success it completely and totally inspired me. I had NO idea.



I'm not asking you to listen to this nine minute audio, I'm demanding you! Grab a cold drink, sit back and listen to Tony Robbins tell Rocky's story. I promise you it'll be the best thing you did all day!







Also, I'm thrilled to announce that my very first Ellora's Cave story, RIDE OF HER LIFE, now has a release date. August 26th. And I can't wait!

Here's the blurb:

It’s been a year since her divorce and Lily Justice is ready to move on—but not with just any man. She’s got a certain drool-worthy body shop owner in mind. It’s almost convenient that her car needs some work. And when she meets Kyle Wolff up close and personal, her inner-slut has to have him, age difference be damned. With the car staying at the shop, Kyle graciously offers to give her a lift home.



While she accepts a ride on Kyle’s hot motorcycle, Lily’s inner-slut wants a hot ride on Kyle.



She’s about to get what she wants. And it will be the ride of her life…
***

And check out the excerpt HERE


AND the hotttie that inspired the hero, Kyle... *grin*



Feel inspired yet? ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm inspired! Can't wait for this story to release. :)

Madison Scott said...

Congrats on the upcoming release. Can't wait. The hottie is yummy!

Unknown said...

Wow!! What a story, I would have never thought that about Sly. Thanks for sharing.

Love that eye candy, whoa!