Friday, August 29, 2008

A Man in Uniform

I read something the other day about men in UNIFORMS. Don't you love a hot guy in uniform? I sure do. Funny thing though. I don't always think of the traditional cop or fireman or military guys when I think of the "look" a man wears....his "uniform". What's my personal favorite? I have no problem with traditional authority figures or the guys who dominate both the boardroom and the bedroom but my favorite uniform is a pair of worn jeans that fit "just right", a tee shirt, a battered cowboy hat that is worn tipped back just enough to allow a tumble of dark curls to splash across the forehead, accompanied of course by a rakish smile. Yep. I love a hot cowboy.

In my quest for the "uniform of choice", I've found some pretty damn yummy pics of men in uniforms. If your favorite isn't here, I apologize. Sigh. So many uniforms, so little time.



9 comments:

Laura J. said...

I think you covered all my favorites!!

Anny Cook said...

Hmmm. Well. I don't have to pick just one, do I?

Kelley Nyrae said...

Hot pictures. My favorite is a fireman. Something so sexy about them

Anne Rainey said...

that first guy, the construction worker. OMG, he's hot! He's soooo hot!

I like a cop and a firman both. I have a cop in Haley's Cabin and a fireman in Sui's Gift. YUM!!!

Unknown said...

I love faded blue jeans and a white, long sleeved button down shirt on a man. With the button open at the neck. Yum. The white shirt can be substituted by a blue striped one (verticle of course), but long sleeve button downs and jeans. Any day baby.

XoXoXo
Dakota Rebel

Regina Carlysle said...

I thought the construction worker was awfully hot. Something about a guy and his tools...snicker. Gotta love the whole LOOK. LOL

Tonya said...

Oooohhh. I would take the construction worker....he's hot, sweaty and got a great smile!!!!

Lots of fun to be had there!!! LOL!!!

Thanks for the candy!!

Regina Carlysle said...

Mmm. Yeah. I think everyone is soooo DIGGING him. Of course, I forgot a few...like the FIREMEN!!!

Unknown said...

I love cowboys in jeans, but I also love hot, powerful execs in a crisp business suit.