Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Things to look forward to.....



Its fall, it gets darker earlier, it's getting cooler (well it SHOULD be getting cooler. Not so much in So Cal), but this is the time of year I love relaxing with a good book or movie. Here are a few things I'm looking forward to in the next few weeks.



Lacey Alexander has a new good coming out November 3. I love, love, love her erotic romances. Their scorching hot, but also emotional. I can't get enough of her books and I know this one won't be any different.




Yep, I'm a Twilight girl. The first movie disappointed me, but I have really high hopes for the second. It's got a bigger budget, and the special effects I've seen so far have FAR surpassed what they did in the first movie. I will be one of those women in line with my friends to see the movie at Midnight the night before it officially releases.



Nothing is as relaxing and enjoyable for me as listening to live music. One of my favorite singers, Bobby Long will be in town next week and I'm giddy with excitement to see him again. Think in the vein of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen or Tom Waits. Though not signed yet, he's phenomenal. Give it a listen. Above is one of my favorite songs by him, Sad Woman Blues.

********

Lastly, Desiree Holt has a new release available today! You don't want to miss this one!




Rachel Windsor knew nothing about Gabriel Peralta except that he was walking sex appeal. He blew into her life without notice, here today then always gone on a puff of wind. But each time he appears, he does things to her body that even her fantasies haven’t conjured up, driving her to orgasms that shake her like a raging storm. His mouth knows every inch of her body. The imprint of his intimate kisses linger long after he disappears.

Now he’s back again, his life unexpectedly on the line. But even in the danger zone his sexual demands are more scorching than ever and this time, Rachel is determined not to lose him—or the erotic lifestyle that binds them.

Available

7 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Mmm. This is a good question. Yes, I'm looking forward to New Moon. I have a thing for shifter and wolves and this one looks really good. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) and having my kids home for a little longer than just a weekend. AND I'm looking forward to finishing my current work in progress.

Anne Rainey said...

There are SO many books coming out over the next few months I can't even think of all the titles. Nalini Singh and Sherrilyn Kenyon both have releases in November I think and Christine Feehan has one in December. I can't wait!

I'm also looking forward to getting my dad's surgery over with. He goes in Nov. 1st. It'll be a relief to have it done and know he's okay. Also, my brother was admitted tot he hospital yesterday after a horrible gall bladder attack. He's had the surgery but is a grumpy bear because they kept him overnight, which he wasn't expecting. He doesn't have insurance, so he's not thrilled about having to stay. But, there was a lot of infection, so...

So many sickies in the family lately. I'll just be glad when we get past this storm!

Laurann Dohner said...

I have a list of books I'm looking forward to reading soon but mainly I'm looking forward to some rainy reading days, cooler weather (I'm in Southern Calif), and I like the holidays.

Scifibookcat said...

I can't wait for New Moon! I've got a whole list of books coming out on the 27th and the 3rd: Grave Secret (Harper Connelly Mysteries 4) by Charlaine Harris, The Mane Squeeze by Shelly Laurenston, Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changelings 7)by Nalini Singh, Dark Stranger by Susan Sizemore, Me and My Shadow(Silver Dragons 3)
by Katie MacAlister, Heart Change
by Robin D. Owens, that I'm looking forward to and lots more coming later.

We're finally getting cooler weather in NorCal so when I got off of work yesterday I parked in the shade with my windows open and just read for two hours before going into the grocery store lol.

Kelley Nyrae said...

Reg, I LOVE shifters too.

Anne, I will be thinking about your dad.

Laurann, I'm looking forward to cool weather too. What's going on with this? It's almost halloween and its still hot!

Scifibookcat, lots of books for you! I need to write down some of the names off your list.

J said...

I loved the Twilight movie, but then again I saw that before I caught the book series mania. (It's what drove me to get the books!) Can't wait for New Moon.

http://jroseallister.blogspot.com

Kelley Nyrae said...

I am so obsessed with Twilight. LOL. The movie was a dissapointment to me because I don't feel like the company making it gave it the budget it deserved. I still have seen it a million times and own it though. LOL