Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

It's almost Labor Day in the United States, and I have one question...what are you most looking forward to this weekend? Kicking back, reading, writing? Maybe taking a spin on the rides at your local fair? Me, I'm anticipating the return of Pumpkin Spice Lattes to Starbucks, though they aren't out till next Tuesday. But they always say Fall's arrived and that makes me a happy girl.

What are your holiday weekend plans?

And if you need some spicy reading to keep your home fires sizzling this weekend, Provoke Me, Reveal Me and Personal Research have ALL been reduced in price on the Kindle! (And at other third party retail outlets too, I've heard.) Check out my available Ellora's Cave titles HERE and also shop some of the AMAZING EC titles by the other Three Wicked Writer chicks now also discounted! Katie Blu (aka Mia Watts), Allie Standifer, Tess MacKall and Regina Carlysle ALL have recent releases that you know you just gotta have!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Harlie Williams said...

Pumpkin Spice Lattes...its a must have in the fall. I'm looking forward to my 7th wedding anniversary on Sunday. I still love my hubby like I did the day I married him. Actually even more. I know, I'm a sap.

Also, looking forward to not having to go to work on Monday.

Happy Labor Day everyone!

Kiru Taye said...

Wow Harlie. I'm also looking forward to my 7th wedding anniversary on Sunday. It should be a great weekend.

Have fun whatever you're doing.

Eileen said...

I'd like to relax and read but I'm sure that will definitely get preempted. Going to the Blake Shelton concert tonight at the State Fair so that will be my highlight today. Just hope the rain stays away.

Cari Quinn said...

Marika and Kiru, hope you both had wonderful 7th wedding anniversaries today. How great!

Oooh, Eileen, love Blake Shelton. Hope you enjoyed the concert!