Friday, October 3, 2008

The heroes we love



When I read a book I have to like the heroine but I have to fall in love with the hero. Today I thought we'd talk about some of our favorite romance heroes in books! Alpha or beta, tortured or fun-loving, what kind of hero does it for you?

Jake--In Your Wildest Dreams by Toni Blake
He's one of my favorite tortured heroes. Super sexy, super tragic but oh so delicious!

Noah--Too Much Temptation by Lori Foster
Um, can you say yum? Love this man. Alpha, sexy as hell, protective and strong. Need I say more?

Kyrian of Thrace--Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon
I don't know what it is about him but I love me some Kyrian! Love his sarcasm and confidence. Confidence is a big one for me.

Houston--Houston we have a Problem by Erin Mccarthy
This is one of my favorite Erin book. Houston is a riot and so darn alpha.

Figured I'd post a few hotties to jog your memory a bit too.




Who are some of YOUR favorite romance book heroes?

5 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Mmm. Acheron is one and I love Kyrian too. And I looooove Vane from Sherrilyn Kenyon's Night Play...gotta love a man who'll stand up for his woman. Wrath from the first J.R. Ward book.

Love the pics! That'll jump start your day, huh?

Kelley Nyrae said...

I love Acheron too! Have you been able to read the book yet? I forgot to ever ask you what your daughter thought about it. Vane is to die for too. So many heroes so little time, LOL.

MJFredrick said...

Jamie from Outlander, Tucker from Carnal Innocence by Nora, Ethan from Rising Tides by Nora, William of Dunashie from Anita Mills....those are just off the top of my head!

Anne Rainey said...

I think pretty much ever Kenyon hero, but esp. Zarek.

Sam Winston, from one of those Bad Boys anthos, Lori Foster.

Morgan, from Buckhorn Brothers, Lori Foster.

Alec, Wanton, Lori Foster. (damn he's HOT!)

Noah, definitely Noah, Lori Foster.

Rhage, J. R. Ward.

Connor McCloud, from Standing in the Shadows, Shannon McKenna.

Steve Wilde, Wilde Thing, Janelle Denison.

Lachlan, Moon Awakening, Lucy Monroe

Rico, The Italian's Suitable Wife (I read this book a million times!)

Thomas, One Dark Night, Jaid Black (freaking HOT!)

Darius, Dark Fire, Christine Feehan

Rio, Fever, Christine Feehan

Gator, Night Game, Christine Feehan (freaking hot!)

Okay, I'll stop now...LOL

Unknown said...

I choose bachelor #2. Oh wait, what were we talking about? Shoot, you posted the hot guys and I forgot what I wanted to say.

XoXoXO
Dakota Rebel