Friday, May 22, 2009

Archie's Gettin' Married!

Did you hear the news? Archie, our favorite comic book red-headed dude, is getting married! That's right, after all these years he's going to decide between his two loves Betty and Veronica. Don't know how old you guys are but the Archie comics have been around a loooooong time. The high school student who couldn't manage to graduate from high school in about 30 years is gettin' hitched and the big question is WHO is the lucky lady?

When I was a little girl, I bought these comics religiously and I'll say straight out, I couldn't stand Veronica. The sultry brunette was rich, beautiful and conniving and, without fail, she gave sweet Betty a hard time. I've always liked an underdog and the chips certainly seemed stacked against Betty. The funny little blonde wasn't rich. She was average and the girl-next-door type who adored Archie but always seemed to come in second place to the nasty Veronica.

I don't know about you but I'm rooting for Betty who could hang out with the guys and even fix a car if she had to. Yeah, she was also a little bit of a tomboy. A guy could really appreciate a girl like Betty. Does Archie? I wonder. The lamebrain has taken all these years to decide between these two so that doesn't say much for his intelligence, does it?

What do guys want? Do they want to tear up the sheets with the sultry vixen then take the "good girl" home to meet the folks? I wonder.


I know everyone is rivetted to Archie's wedding plans but I'd also like to show off my brand new cover. Lone Star Lycan is the first book of my Texas shifters and I just got the yummier than yummy cover a few days ago. Since these lycans live on the desolate west Texas plains, I thought the desert-y background was appropriate. You see it don't you? HA. Yep. That's the desert right behind my hunky Lycan!

This one releases July 10 at Ellora's Cave. Book one, Highland Beast, is available now.

Lone Star Lycan

She came to dusty west Texas to bury the dead. But one look from Joe’s smoldering eyes made Quinn Harlow grow wet and needy. The cowboy was too big, too sexy, too everything and more man than she’d ever had before. Though she’s just a visitor her heart begs her to stay and find her destiny with him on these desolate plains.

Joe McKinnon, alpha of the Wolf Creek pack, takes one look at his destined mate and knows he’ll have his hands full dealing with the sassy female. A single glance has his cock going hard. One touch has him willing to move mountains to claim her. He knows it won’t be easy to tame the woman who holds his future in her hands.

Note: Includes an M/F/M ménage scene.

10 comments:

Anne Rainey said...

HOT! HOT! HOT! Can't wait for the release, Regina! :)

Regina Carlysle said...

You and me BOTH. Really love the way the cover came out.

Mia Watts said...

Excellent cover. Fantastic model for it. As to Archie, I'd like a third option to waltz through the door.

Kelley Nyrae said...

Love the cover. It's smokin'.

Never read Archie though *blushing*

Fran Lee's Romance Blog said...

One hot cover trailer coming right up...

Regina Carlysle said...

WOOHOO. I love ya FRAN!!!! Our Trailer Queen!

Regina Carlysle said...

Hmm. The only other option I can think of for Archie is Reggie (the jerk) or Jughead!

Regina Carlysle said...

You probably haven't read Archie because you are YOUNG!!!!! LOL.

Mary Ricksen said...

Yummy! Yeah! Great cover too.

Amy Ruttan said...

I'm rooting for Betty. I hated Veronica, she can marry Reggie. Plus I think her Dad wouldn't like it if she married Archie and would she like to give up all her wealth to marry an average Joe.

More to the point, why the hell would these two absolutely gorgeous women let that man lead them on for some many years (I heard somethinga bout 60 years). Move on Betty and Veronica. Seriously. LOL!!

Congrats on your upcoming release. Very hot looking!!! :)