Thursday, May 21, 2009

the sweet smell of hunk in the morning!

I'm in a hunk mood...then again, when am I not? LOL


Love those athletic types!


Yeah, like I could resist posting Shemar...SO hot!


And one more of the delicious Shemar


This cutie is built...seriously built.

Yeah, I know, too many clothes, but what can you do? lol

Just love those dark eyes!


He looks like he could seriously take care of his woman, eh?


So, clearly I have a 'type'...hair the shade of espresso, a powerful build, dark brooding eyes... Wait, where was I? Oh, right I was talking about my fixation with a certain type.
Do you have a type? Or will just any hottie do? LOL

10 comments:

Kelley Nyrae said...

Nine out of the ten guys I write have black hair. Love sexy, black, mussed hair. I have to make myself write blond guys. LOL. Don't know why. Love a nice built go too. And I'm a hand girl. Love calloused, sexy hands.

J Hali Steele said...

Had to come over from romantictryst to see the hunks. It was well worth the trip. Anne, I don't mind imagining what could be under all those clothes!!

Regina Carlysle said...

NIIIICE selection, Anne. I honestly prefer a non pretty boy. If he looks to be about the age of my own son (23) I'm not interested in drooling. I prefer men who are obviously all grown up. I tend to like dark hair and eyes and craggier features.

In the end, I think it all depends on the age of the LOOKER, ya know?

Anne Rainey said...

Kelley--I'm with you on the hands. Yes!!!

Anne Rainey said...

J--that's a good point! I can 'imagine' all day long too. LOL

Anne Rainey said...

Regina--Sorry! Finding pictures of 40-50 yr. old hunks is...not easy. LOL

Anonymous said...

I like your type ;) Your type is very very yummy *wipes mouth*

Wendi Zwaduk and Megan Slayer said...

I like a guy who isn't perfect - ie Rory Cochrane. Mussed black hair, brooding eyes, and a devil may care smile. Very nice. Then again, my heroes tend to be dark haired men with a bit of attitude.

love the selections. i'm sure it hurt to find them. LOL!

Wendi

Anne Rainey said...

Natasha--LOL! I'm happy to provide! :)

Anne Rainey said...

Wendi--I'm like you. Truthfully perfection is boring. I like a slightly crooked smile, a few scars, some greying around the temples...it's ALL good! hehe!